Bulk water filling stations
Bulk water filling stations and fixed overhead standpipes are available for water carriers, contractors and farm tankers.
How to access filling stations
- Log in and Register for our self-service portal to submit your application online to access a water filling station.
- For information water filling station access fees, iButton replacement costs and water charges (which are billed monthly) and any other fees applicable to this form, see our current Fees and Charges.
- You are required to adhere to the NSW Health Guidelines for Water Carriers.
- Please note that access to Riverina Water hydrants using portable standpipes is prohibited. These are for limited for use by fire brigades and Riverina Water
Bulk water locations
- Glenfield: fitted with 80mm Camlock coupling. On Red Hill Rd near intersection to Yentoo Dr. See on map
- Lake Albert: fitted with 80mm Camlock coupling. On Plumpton Rd near intersection to Stirling Blvd. See on map
- Estella: fitted with 80mm Camlock coupling. At the Riverina Water Pump House which is accessed off Farrer Road. See on map
- Forest Hill: CURRENTLY OUT OF SERVICE DUE TO REPAIRS fitted with 80mm Camlock coupling. On Elizabeth Avenue near intersection to Hazelwood Dr. See on map
- Bomen: fitted with 80mm Camlock coupling. At the cul-de-sac end of Hereford Street. See on map
- Holbrook: fitted with 80mm Camlock coupling. On Millswood Road. See on map
- Lockhart: fitted with 80mm Camlock coupling. Near the intersection of East Street and Lockhart Road. See on map
- The Rock: fitted with 80mm Camlock coupling. On Urana St near intersection to Yerong St. See on map
- Yerong Creek: fitted with 50mm Camlock coupling. On Finlayson St near Rural Fire Station. See on map
- Pleasant Hills: fitted with 50mm Camlock coupling. On Manson Street. See on map
- Henty: fitted with 50mm Camlock coupling. On the Olympic Hwy between Third and Fourth Street. See on map
- Woomargama: fitted with 80mm camlock coupling. On Murray Street. See on map
- Walla Walla: fitted with 80mm camlock coupling. On Short Street. See on map
- Urana: fitted with 80mm camlock coupling. On Federation Way. See on map
- Ralvona: fitted with 80mm camlock coupling. Near the intersection of Culcairn Holbrook Rd and Ralvona Ln. See on map
Contact: 6920 5305
- The Rock (Urana Street)
- Tootool (The Rock Road)
- French Park (The Rock Road)
Contact: 6029 8588
- Walbundrie (Billabong Street)
Contact: 6920 8205
- Urana (Osborne Street)
- Boree Creek (Richmond Street)
- Oaklands (Webster Street)
- Rand (Urana Road)
City of Wagga Wagga
Contact: 6926 91900
- Bulgary (Rohan's Road)
How to use a filling station
Take care when approaching and entering the water filling station site. Pay particular attention to pedestrians and other motorists. Obey traffic rules.
Position truck to allow safe and efficient access. Take care when stationary on the road side including entering and exiting the vehicle. Wear a hi-vis vest.
Use only a hose with Camlock fittings. Connect one end to the coupling on the side of the water filling station unit and the other end to the inlet point on the tank. (For safety do not climb onto tanker)
Minimise obstruction of the footpath and take all safety precautions including the positioning of safety cones to prevent the risk of tripping hazards or injury to pedestrians.
Use the small steel key provided to unlock the top section of the water filling station.
Follow the operating instructions displayed on the screen interface.
- Hold iButton on reader for 3 seconds.
- Touch green icon to start flow.
- Water will start to dispense.
- Touch red icon once to stop flow. (Shut down of water supply can take up to 20 seconds)
- Litres dispensed will be displayed.
- Please close and lock door with key.
Remove hose from water filling station and tank connections. Avoid spilling water.
Take care exiting the water filling station site. Paying particular attention to pedestrians and other motorists.
Please contact us on 6922 0608 to report any issues.