Disconnection request

Need a meter removed? Contact us first.

Riverina Water is the only authorised body to remove the water meter off site.

Your plumbers or demolition team can turn off the meter and disconnect at the property, but Riverina water will complete the disconnection.

You must advise in writing via email to admin@rwcc.nsw.gov.au or via post your request to be disconnected.

Pursuant to the Local Government Act 1993, it is an offence subject to penalty or fine for a person to tamper with or damager a water meter belonging to Riverina Water.