Bring your own bottle and enjoy our drinking water refill stations
Great water without the waste
Whether you’re out and about or at a community event, fresh tap water is a clean, refreshing and environmentally sustainable option.
Our network of Tap2Go refill stations give you safe and reliable drinking water, while helping to reduce single-use plastic.
Simply fill up your drink bottle at one of our permanent Tap2Go stations in your community, or request to have our temporary Tap2Go stations at your next major event.
We have drinking water refill stations at the following locations across our supply network.
Wagga Wagga City Council
- In front of the Marketplace, Baylis Street
- In front of 175-179 Baylis Street
- In front of 76 Morgan Street
- Northern end of Lake Albert
- Western side of Lake Albert
- Eastern side of Lake Albert
- Livvi's Place inclusive playground, Morgan Street
- Jubilee Park (two stations)
- Botanic Gardens
- Rawlings Park
- Paramore Park
- Wagga Multisport Cycling Complex at Pomigalarna
Lockhart Shire Council
- Main Street, The Rock
- next to the reservoir in Lockhart
- Pleasant Hills
- Walter Day Park, Lockhart
- Wal Alexander Park, Lockhart
- The Rock swimming pool
- Lockhart swimming pool
- Yerong Creek
Greater Hume Shire Council
- HMAS Otway submarine, Holbrook
- Albury Street, Holbrook
- Urana Aquatic Centre
We donate new Tap2Go stations to each of the four Councils in our supply area each year. Contact your local Council if you’ve got a great location to suggest.
We have a number of portable refill stations that feature at events around the region.
It's a great way to minimise single-use plastics at your event, while providing great quality water for those taking part.
Contact our Community Engagement Officer if you would like to discuss having a Tap2Go station at your event:
- (02) 6922 0636