Join our award-winning team.
We are an employer of choice
Riverina Water is committed to being an employer of choice. The conditions of employment that we offer exceed the local government standard and are outlined in our own enterprise agreement. It offers:
- a flexible work environment
- competitive remuneration for employees
- a focus on attracting and keeping skilled employees
- incentives and rewards for our employees
- a user-friendly and flexible workplace
We promote an inclusive workplace and encourage applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills.
Benefits of working at Riverina Water
We understand the importance of rewarding employees for their efforts. Our benefits are designed to take care of all of you — helping you keep physically, emotionally, financially and socially healthy. Some of the additional incentives we offer are:
- Competitive pay and rewards — as well as competitive salaries and superannuation (16.5%), all positions offer a retention allowance.
- Professional development — through educational assistance, training and professional membership support.
- Employee Assistance Program — access to a professional, confidential counselling service for you and your immediate family.
- Corporate uniform — all staff are provided with uniforms including appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Discounted corporate fitness membership — access to a range of gyms and pool across Wagga Wagga and beyond via arrangements with Fitness Passport.
- Long service leave— qualify for long service leave after 5 years of service.
- Flexible working arrangements — rostered day off on a 9-day fortnight; job share and flexible work arrangements.
- Additional annual leave — purchase leave options are available on top of 4 weeks accrued annual leave.
- Parental leave — We offer 14 weeks paid leave to the primary care giver; and supporting parent leave of one-week paid leave at time of birth, which is not deducted from other leave entitlements
A career in Local Government