We have a proud history of supplying drinking water to the Riverina region.
Providing quality water every day
To provide our community with safe, reliable water at the lowest sustainable cost.
We provide quality drinking water to more than 76000 people across 15,000 square kilometres.
At a glance
To be an industry leader that efficiently supplies high quality drinking water, supported by valued ethical staff & satisfied customers while being a model corporate citizen that has minimal environmental impact.
Respect, honesty & integrity
- The provision of appropriate levels of service, building on our reputation, and providing a comprehensive water supply to customers.
- Operation, maintenance and construction of assets to meet levels of service, incorporating continuous improvement / quality processes.
- Recognition, training and care of our human resources to maximise effective skills and job satisfaction.
- Financial policy and pricing that is both effective (in what it produces) and efficient (in what it costs).
- Protecting the community and the environment as a good corporate citizen.
Riverina Water covers an area of approximately 15,400 square kilometres and contains a population of more than 76,000 people.
In 2020-21, Riverina Water had more than 30,000 connections.
The location and development of groundwater sources has been utilised over the last thirty years, and bore water now supplies three quarters of our production.
Riverina Water was formed on 2 May 1997, specifically for the purpose of water supply. It operates under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1993.